All buyers are invited to MIPCOM at no charge and Reed MIDEM is individually inviting and curating top buyers to ensure a robust 2020 sales and acquisitions market both in Cannes and through online participation.
Buyers heading to RENDEZVOUS Cannes, and those accessing the market via ONLINE+, will benefit from MIPCOM’s signature programme of unrivalled content discovery, inspiration and connections, plus additional features new for 2020 including:
– Global UPFRONTS – a fresh look at the most anticipated new programming from the world’s leading studios across all genres
– Market Screenings – international premieres of the best in finished content
– CANNESERIES – 3rd edition of the Cannes International TV Festival: World Premieres of the most anticipated new drama series.
– Market Intelligence – cutting-edge market analysis and insights about the global business, social and tech trends
– Future Talks – creative leaders including Ted Sarandos, Tyler Perry, Jeremy Darroch and Alex Amancio (Assassin’s Creed) share their world views and perspectives
– MIPJunior Screenings Library (for content buyers)
This year’s hybrid market will roll out in three stages over six weeks from 5 October to 17 November, starting with Online+ Warm Up Week (from Oct 5), Main Stage Cannes Week in-person, at MIPCOM RENDEZVOUS CANNES (12-14 October) and online, and Online+ Follow Up (15 Oct – 17 Nov). Each stage will offer original programming, business networking and replay opportunities. This year’s MIPCOM 2020 features an exclusive Online MarketPlace, Personal Business Recommendations and access to the full MIPJunior Screenings Library and is expected to bring together over 4,000 buyers from across the world.
Health & Safety
Reed MIDEM, in association with parent company Reed Exhibitions and the City of Cannes, is putting in place a coherent and comprehensive programme of safety measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are updated on a regular basis.